Designed For Low-Noise
The DC PRO passive headset incorporates the same outstanding comfort features as the DC PRO-X design (excluding Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation and Bluetooth wireless technology).
Note: As with any passive headset featuring a supra-aural design, the DC PRO is not recommended for fixed wing, piston engine aircraft. This DC PRO was designed for use in the commercial/transport jet aircraft market.
- Dual volume control knobs located on domes
- Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension
- Adjustable suspension assembly for personalized fit
- Plush, leatherette head pad with breathable, vented design
- Ultra-soft, Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with supra-aural (rest on ear) design provide personalized fit and eliminate heat buildup for greater comfort
- Swivel hinge stirrups for secure, comfortable fit
- M-55 electret microphone for enhanced noise cancelling
- Full flex boom for precise microphone placement
- 5-ft. straight cord with dual plugs
- Collapsible design for compact storage in David Clark branded headset bag (included)
- Five-year warranty
- TSO-C139 Approved